To strategically enhance relationships and perceptions of the fragrance industry with partners across the value chain by:
- Establishing advocacy and communication platforms between IFRA North America and value chain participants including suppliers, customers, retailers, consumers and third party programs.
- Coordinating IFRA North America positions with appropriate key stakeholders including trade associations, organizations, and third party certifiers resulting in valuable information networks and strategic alliances.
- Providing educational opportunities for IFRA North America members to enhance the industry’s understanding and impact in the area of sustainability.
- Facilitating the exchange of sustainability best practices for IFRA North America members.
- Assisting members, suppliers, and customers through activities, knowledge sharing, and timely reporting on key value chain and sustainability issues.